Aging & Disability Resource Connection (Information & Resources)
Finding the right services can be a daunting task. The Aging and Disability Resource Connection, or ADRC, is a free service that offers the public a single source for information and assistance on issues affecting older people, people with disabilities and their caregivers, regardless of their income. ADRC is dedicated to:
- Creating a person-centered, community-based environment that promotes independence and dignity for individuals
- Providing easy access to information and 1 on 1 counseling to assist consumers in exploring a full range of long-term support options
- Providing resources and services that support the needs of family caregivers
- Providing a welcoming, accessible place where older adults and adults with disabilities can go for information, advice, and help in accessing services
- Helping individuals to understand the various long-term care options available to them
- Enabling individuals to make informed, cost-effective decisions about long term care
- Helping individuals conserve their personal resources, health and independence
Senior Connections work to help seniors continue to live independently in their own homes. Senior Connections has offices in 6 Lane County communities. Your local Area Coordinator can provide you with information about local, state, and federal services, and the benefits available to seniors and family caregivers.
We can connect you to services such as:
- Choosing a care facility
- Energy assistance
- Food and meals
- Housing options
- In-home support
- Transportation options
- And so much more!
What are some of the services available through Senior Connections?
- Case Management - development of a care plan
- Referrals to organizations that may provide you with additional services
- Qualify seniors for the Energy Assistance Program - LIHEAP (Rural areas only)
- Arrange for senior Meals on Wheels
- Transportation for medical appointments, shopping or errands
- Volunteer friendly visitors
- Respite care
- PEARLS in-home counseling program for older adults with moderate depression
Call today to find out more about how ADRC and Options Counseling can help you. 541-682-3353 or toll free at 855-ORE-ADRC (855-673-2372).